in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter “Regulation” or “GDPR”), we inform you that the personal data you provide or however acquired during registration, as part of our activity, they will be treated in compliance with the Regulation and the principles of correctness, based on the conditions of lawfulness established pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation, transparency and protection of confidentiality envisaged therein.
This information concerns the personal data sent by the visitor user when completing the contact forms on our website, made available in order to allow visitors to contact the manager of the site itself by sending an email communication via the aforementioned form with your contact details and any preliminary remarks or questions and the data that our system could automatically record while visiting the site:
- when you fill out a contact form, the computer system could record the means and site through which you accessed our site while the data you voluntarily give us through the contact forms will be transformed into an e-mail that can be stored in the email system. Your data may also be recorded in a database on the server relating to the website;
- while visiting the site instead, even if you do not fill out a contact form, we may automatically collect some user information, such as the means and site through which you accessed our site, your IP address, the date and time you accessed our service, the hardware, software or browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, your clicks, the pages you visited on our site and the operations you performed.
1. Owner of the treatment of personal data
The Data Controller (hereinafter “Owner”), pursuant to Article 4 of the Regulation, is Cardio On Line Europe Srl, with registered office in: Via Principe Amedeo 25 – 70121 Bari (hereinafter “COLE”), in person of its legal representative who, within the scope of its prerogatives, may avail itself of the collaboration of data processors and/or authorized persons, expressly appointed.
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data provided to the Data Controller through this website are not those falling within the particular categories of personal data as listed in the art. 9 of the Regulation, in particular personal data will be processed by COLE for the following purposes:
2.a Administrative-accounting purposes
The data relating to your person are processed exclusively for fulfilments connected to the economic activity of COLE and in particular for administrative-accounting purposes: pre-contractual needs, (offers, contracts, order processing, etc.), fulfillment of legal, community and contractual; risk control (in particular fraud, insolvency, reliability, etc.), dispute management, management of electronic payment instruments, warehouse management and transport via external couriers.
With reference to these processing purposes, any refusal by the interested party to provide the requested data will make it impossible to establish contractual relationships.
2.b Operational and strategic marketing
Update you by sending promotional material, also customized through periodic newsletters (technical communications, commercial and promotional communications relating to the activity carried out by COLE, events, training updates, etc.), through market surveys, retargeting, telemarketing, internet marketing, etc. carried out by the Data Controller in the interest of COLE and/or in the interest of third-party companies but also directly through companies appointed by the Data Controller as data processors, on services, offers and initiatives of COLE or to have them participate in market surveys (to better understand the your preferences and to be able to improve our offer);
2.c Generic contact purposes
Provide you with a better browsing experience in line with the preferences already expressed in online browsing or in the possibility of contacting you again via the contact details you sent us in order to process any requests contained in the message sent to us via the contact forms, arrange an appointment at the facility closest to you or inform you of any appointment reminders, messages and promotional initiatives and market research promoted by the facilities adhering to our project.
3. Processing methods and legal bases
The data may be provided by you at the time of registration at our offices, through paper and/or electronic forms, provided on the occasion of events, fairs and exhibitions in which COLE participates or organized by COLE, by members of the sales network and/or assistance from COLE or from COLE’s Business Partners or provided in the course of your interaction with the website, internet and mobile applications used by COLE. The legal basis of the processing of which:
purpose a ) will be the fulfillment of the contractual relationship established with you (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) and c) of the Regulation), in fact the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject and do not require a specific consent from the interested party.
purpose b) The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, with the exception of commercial communications relating to services similar to those already purchased and/or subscribed by the user for which the treatment is based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
purpose c ) will be the fulfillment of the contractual relationship established with you (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation), in fact the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or at the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same and do not require a specific consent from the interested party.
Your consent will always be freely revocable by writing to email@example.com and will be taken over by the privacy office reporting to the Data Protection Officer.
We specify that, in case of withdrawal of consent, you will no longer be recipients of any type of communication, in any way. If you wish, however, you can revoke your consent limited to receiving communications by electronic means (e.g. e-mail, sms, instant messaging), continuing to receive technical and/or commercial communications only by paper mail or telephone contact with the operator, if foreseen.
This site collects and processes data based on your consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this information and consent to the processing of their data in relation to the methods and purposes of the previous paragraph 2 “Purpose of the processing of personal data” of this information, described below, including any communication to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Failure to provide and/or consent, where necessary for the processing of your data for the purposes described in paragraph 2, will make it impossible to contact you again and process your request, send you communications relating to our promotional activities or provide some services and experience navigation on the site could be compromised. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
4. Nature of data provision and processing methods
The processing of personal data for purposes 2a) and 2c) do not require the User’s consent, while for purposes 2.b), consent is optional and explicit.
The data will be processed with the aid of IT, telematic and/or paper tools, according to logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in any case by adopting suitable procedures and measures to protect their security and confidentiality and by the staff and collaborators of COLE or of companies expressly appointed as data processors.
COLE may process the user’s common personal data, without express consent, for the following service purposes:
- manage and maintain the site
- allow the user to use the features present;
- manage requests and reports from the user;
- sending newsletters, technical information related to road safety;
- collection of spontaneous applications;
- process a contact request;
- fulfill the obligations established by laws, regulations, community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court, as well as for the areas and purposes of the activities rendered to the
In the cases indicated above, the legal basis for the processing of personal data consists in executing a contract with the user or in supplying the specifically requested products or in following up on a legal obligation or in protecting our legitimate interest.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected and saved to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses, URI notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
Data provided voluntarily by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the compilation and sending of contact forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive. The treatment is carried out directly by the data controller, also through his internal appointees and/or data processors.
5. Storage times for Personal Data
The personal data you provide will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described above, to fulfill contractual, legal and regulatory obligations without prejudice to the statutory and statutory terms of the Authorities, in compliance with the rights and fulfillment of consequent obligations or to defend or assert a right
Data will be stored according to the following criteria:
- The Data processed for the purposes referred to in letter a), of paragraph 2 “Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data” of this information, will be kept for a period of 10 years following the interruption of the relationship, except in the case in which the need for further conservation, to allow COLE to defend its rights;
- the Data processed for the purposes referred to in letter b), of paragraph 2 “Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data” of this information, will be kept for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four)
- For the purposes referred to in letters c) of paragraph 2 “Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data” of this information, your Personal Data may also be kept for up to the time permitted by Italian law to protect the legitimate interests of the Owner of COLE ( 2947, paragraphs 1 and 3 of the civil code).
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited send to the User’s terminal, where they are stored, and then re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies allow sites to function properly and efficiently to improve user experience, allowing the site to store information in the memory of your computer or other devices.
The Site uses the following “essential” cookies:
7. Redirect to external sites
The website can use so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (e.g. the Facebook “like” function).
All social plug-ins that may be used on the site will be marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
8. Link to/from third party sites
From this website it is possible to connect optionally, through special links, to other websites of our partners and/or customers.
The Data Controller declines any responsibility regarding the possible request and/or release of personal data to third party sites and regarding the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
9. Security measures
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies.
10. Scope of transfers and dissemination of personal data
In compliance with the purposes indicated in point 2 and without prejudice to any communication to third parties carried out in execution of legal obligations, the data may be transferred by us to countries belonging to the European Community, to the subjects listed below:
- our personnel, duly appointed and informed;
- banks and credit institutions;
- consultants and professionals (website management, IT archives, etc)
- legal, tax and IT consultants from companies and/or natural persons who provide us with CED services and related maintenance;
- freight forwarders, carriers and couriers;
- judicial offices, in the context of criminal investigations or other subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by legal provisions;
- companies, entities and/or natural persons who carry out activities connected, instrumental and/or in support of ours, or necessary and/or functional to the execution of the contracts or services
- specialized companies for: the management of rental billing services; the detection of financial risks and the prevention of fraud (in particular databases set up to assess credit risk, managed by private individuals and which can be consulted by many subjects); credit recovery; the management of fines; vehicle recovery;
11. Rights of the interested parties
We inform you that at any time, in relation to your Data, by sending a communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our office, you may exercise the rights provided within the limits and under the conditions set forth in articles 7 and 15 of the Regulation.
In particular, your right to revoke any consent to processing provided at any time and to object to the processing of your data carried out, in particular for marketing purposes or analysis of your preferences, remains unaffected.
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this service occurs in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the option of sending a communication to the Data Processing Manager, at the address email@example.com , or they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor), as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (art. 79 of the Regulation).
- Guarantor for the protection of personal data
Piazza Venezia 11 – 00187 Roma
Tel +39 06 69677 1
Fax +39 06.69677.3785
12.Withdrawal of consent to treatment
The interested party has the right to revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Cardio On Line Europe Srl – Via Principe Amedeo 25 – 70121 Bari, accompanied by a photocopy of his identity, with the following text: ” withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data “, or by using the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, please use the email address: email@example.com . Before being able to provide, or modify, any user information, it may be necessary to verify the user’s identity and answer some questions to guarantee the regularity of the contact.
13. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer designated by COLE can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Exercise of rights
The user can contact COLE as Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer at the addresses indicated above for an updated list of our data processors (i.e. our service providers), the subjects to which the data are communicated and to exercise the rights provided for in art. from 15 of the Regulation.
Specifically, the User may request access to their personal data saved in our Databases at any time, by making an explicit request by sending an e-mail with the nature of the request to the e-mail address email@example.com The user you may also exercise the right to cancel/oblivion your personal data at any time where provided.
The interested party must send his written request to the attention, in one of the following ways:
- By e-mail to the appropriate address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By registered letter to the following address: Cardio On Line Europe Srl – Via Principe Amedeo 25 – 70121
This information will be subject to updates. COLE therefore invites interested parties who wish to know the methods of processing the Personal Data collected, to periodically visit this page.
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could lead to the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Information. It is therefore possible that this document may undergo changes over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page. We will publish any changes to this Policy on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will notify you with a more visible notification.
The previous versions of this Information will, in any case, be archived to allow consultation This information was updated on: 05/12/2022.